Keeping up with times, broadening horizons and expanding…
(At the same time maintaining my high standards to my clients throughout the changes to Izibiliboco)
STAGE 1: On the 11th December my initial launching will introduce you to Izibiliboco web shop.
It features a new collection of jewellery with a minimalistic design approach. A variety of designs to be worn as a single item of beauty or built up as a set (add your own flair by mix and match items).
The known Maynie Malan jewellery with its loved and recognisable organic/artisanal smithing will also be included in the collections online
You can expect a pre-launch event of new collections at the beginning of each new season with regular additions of pieces. The planning for the near future also includes a collection for children, memory jewels, personalised jewellery and silver gift items.
STAGES 2 & 3: are for the existing premises at Dorpstraat 36 in Hasselt.
I will be reducing the daytime opening hours of my restaurant (which has been running for almost 8 years) and instead facilitating a South African inspired small Delicatessen to include a selection of foods to take along and enjoy away from Izibiliboco. (possibly a great gift or a share idea). A small selection of artisanal made liqueur, loose Rooibos tea, home roasted Indian masala chai, drunken raisins infused with Rooibos tea and an assortment of homemade biscuits, chutneys and jams.
- Between 12h00 and 16h00 there will be the opportunity to enjoy something small (sweet or savoury) to eat and drink.
- My restaurant is very important to me and it remains my pleasure to provide you with the opportunity to enjoy vegetarian and vegan dishes inspired by the South African World Kitchen. As before, reservations only on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 17h00 and the last reservation being 19h30.
- Private home catering will still be available by arrangement.
With the reorganisation of the restaurant opening hours and reservation arrangements it will give me the opportunity to provide for my clients the comfortable experience of private/personal/slow dining (especially for groups) for which Izibiliboco is known for.
STAGE 3: After nearly 40 years I have accumulated a vast collection of bric-a- brac which I am now ready to part with. They consist of antiques, artwork, must haves and handmade items from all over the continent.
IN A NUTSHELL:
- Webshop – Be spoilt in the comfort of your own home.
- Izibiliboco Dorpstraat 36, 3500 Hasselt – You can shop and spoil yourself, or someone else. You can browse and spoil your eyes, spoil me and buy or most importantly allow me to spoil you.
So there you have it in a nutshell, I look forward to seeing you soon.
011/21.49.29 or 0477-251802